Tailored West® provides a unique shopping experience with each visit. When shoppers visit Tailored West®, they will find that each boutique is a treasure chest overflowing with gifts, apparel, home accessories and jewelry that reflects the most fashionable styles and desired items from all over the world.
Tailored West® provides a diverse culture that rewards the efforts of fun and talented individuals who are dedicated to delivering a rich experience to our customers. We offer a creative and friendly environment.
A successful Boutique Sales Associate provides the best shopping experience for Tailored West® clients. This includes merchandising, offering product knowledge, assisting with client needs, handling cash transactions, stocking merchandise and maintaining a neat and orderly boutique environment.
- Establish a partnership with boutique management to support company initiatives and objectives
- Provide excellent customer service according to Tailored West® standards on the selling floor, and in the fitting room.
- Actively work with products by stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per Tailored West® guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
- Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines
- Answer phones courteously and promptly
- Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per Tailored West® standards
- Proactively educate himself/herself on product knowledge, campaign promotions and merchandising standards
- Be confident with assistance in loss prevention
- Execute markdowns and price changes
- Evening, weekend and holiday work required
- 1 year specialty retail experience
- Creative flair for fashion
- Represent Tailored West® core values, emphasizing a positive work environment that is fun and unique
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts
- Assertive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Capability to maintain a "team-oriented" outlook
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability for their own work
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, including repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be eligible to work in the US
This will be Monday-Friday 12pm-5pm, with 1 required Saturday per month in our Canon City location.
Please provide 3 professional references with your resume.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.