Reserve your space for the Tailored West School of Alteration and Design!
First Tier Class Themes:
- Introduction to fabrics.
- Introduction to Basic Tailoring and Designing equipment and supplies.
- Introduction to patterns and implementation of purchased patterns.
- Garment construction and garment de-construction.
- Basics of Alterations.
- Accomplishing Alterations.
- Basics of Garment Fit.
- Assessing and correcting garment fit for both completed garments, and within the garment design stages.
- Introduction to pattern design.
- Special project from concept to completion with guidance.