Porcelain and Pearls Sweater Vest
Looks best Snapped Closed as the Model shows, but can also be worn Open Front.
- Body is a Vintage Cable Knit Lined with a Vintage Lace.
- Front Plackets Goat Skin.
- Collar Goatskin and Lace.
- Embellished with Buttons, Beads, and Pearls from Circa 1920’s.
- Has two lined, Buttoned Side Pockets.
SIZE: M/ 38-40” Bust. 34-36” Waist. 40-42” Hip
CLEANING: Dry Clean Only by a business reviewed highly for work with leather and embellished garments.
What the model is wearing:
- Ver’e’ne Shark-bite Tunic
- Treska Sun Glasses
- Elietian Leggings
- Old Gringo Boots
- Tailored West Earrings