We actually design, cut and sew a growing portion of our merchandise mix at Tailored West.
The Ver'e'ne label was born from the depths of my heart many many years ago.
I wanted to create beautiful clothes that expressed a woman's true beauty and femininity. Clothing that would be created in the USA. Clothing that would FIT American women. Clothing that we could all be proud to own.
We are accomplishing all of this...and so much more at Main Street Tailored West location in Canon City, Colorado.
With a current team of fourteen women, the Ver'e'ne label has grown to include, but not limited to the following items;
- Scarves and boot toppers as well as hand warmers that are super cute.
- Maxi skirts, Wraps, Leggings, Parachute (Jasmine) Pants, Palazzo Pants, Pants lined with leggings, and many new Skirts
- Over-Sized T-Tops, Peasant Blouses and Peasant Dresses with a real Twist to them, Tunics that flatter every body style and a variety of designs in Tops.
- Lace, upon lace.....Boho, Vintage and Shabby Chic Tops, Dresses and Vests...
- One-Of-A Kind pieces of wearable art roll out every week so check in with us OFTEN!