By: Amanda Porter
Break up with anxiety—for good.
Between the shortage of mental health providers and the rising cost of health care, countless individuals are left with no choice but to function with mental health issues on their own.
Dear Anxiety, Let’s Break Up offers forty devotions written from both a medical and biblical perspective to help readers
- understand the Bible’s message on mental health,
- develop actionable, scientific-based coping skills,
- reverse the cycle of negative thinking,
- free themselves from shame, guilt, and harmful stigmas, and
- learn to support loved ones who also struggle with anxiety.
Choose faith over fear and move from a life marked by anxiety to one of peace and abundance.