This is the day the Lord has made.
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24 NLT
Some days are rough. The circumstances of life can be overwhelming, frustrating, or discouraging. Perhaps you’re wondering how this could possibly be a day to rejoice in. Shift your focus a little. What were you doing two hundred years ago? Absolutely nothing. You had never seen the sun, known love or friendship, breathed in the winter air, eaten a delicious meal, or laughed until your sides hurt. You didn’t know about any of these things because you didn’t exist. But now, by God’s grace, you do, and your life is precious. Every single day bears an opportunity to be glad.
As you reflect on these devotional entries, Scriptures, and prayers, thank God for giving you another day to live, laugh, and love. He created time; each moment representing a testimony to his goodness. Find an abundance of joy, hope, peace, and strength as you walk through the day with God at your side.
This is a day to rejoice and be glad.
- High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Metallic, pearl, or matte foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance certain features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- High-quality sturdy Smythe-sewn binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the overall design.
- Uncoated woodfree paper is of premium quality and thickness, lending itself to long-lasting vivid coloration and durability.
- A coordinating sturdy zippered closure allows you to tuck important extras inside.
- A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.